How to Photograph a New Puppy
propus: 28 Mai 2007
1. Remove film from box and load camera.
PARENT - Job Description. This is hysterical. If it had been presented this way, I don't believe any of us would have done it!!!! POSITION: Mom, Mommy, Mama, Ma Dad, Daddy, Dada, Pa, Pop [...]
2. Remove film box from puppy's
mouth and throw in trash.
Remove puppy from trash and brush coffee
grounds from muzzle.
a suitable background for photo.
5. Mount camera on tripod and focus.
6. Find puppy and take dirty
sock from mouth.
7. Place puppy
in pre-focused spot and return to
8. Forget about spot
and crawl after puppy on knees.
9. Focus with one hand and fend off
puppy with other hand.
tissue and clean nose print from lens.
11. Take flash cube from
puppy's mouth and throw in trash.
12. Put cat outside and put peroxide
on the scratch on puppy's nose.
13. Put magazines back on coffee
14. Try to get puppy's
attention by squeaking toy over your
15. Replace your glasses
and check camera for damage.
16. Jump up in time to grab puppy by
scruff of neck and say, "No, outside!
17. Clean up
18. Fix a drink.
19. Sit back in Lazy Boy with drink
and resolve to teach puppy "sit" and
"stay" the first thing in the morning.
articol precedent Elephant's memory (truly moving story). In 1986, Mkele Mbembe was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Northwestern University. On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the [...]